Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/05 09:45:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Aaron Hepp as a new PMC member

The OpenMeetings PMC has invited Aaron Hepp to become a new member of
the PMC and are happy to announce that he has accepted.

We are sure that Aaron will be a valuable addition to the PMC.

Please join me in welcoming Aaron and congratulating him on his new role.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Aaron Hepp as a new PMC member

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Aaron,

welcome on board...

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.