Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by bigcache1 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/10 17:29:54 UTC

Textfield like Google search line

Hello, everybody!
If such topic already exists - please let me know, I didn't found one.

In my application I have places where usual Select element is not
comfortable - for example I have the list of 180 clients (and it's growing),
and I want to add some events with these people. I want such textfield, wich
will suggest me those clients who's initials will be like what I just have
typed.
Is there such solutions like suggesting textfield, or something else?
I will use client name as key in my database.

P.S. Sorry, if my english is bad, you can correct me.

Re: Textfield like Google search line

Posted by bigcache1 <sh...@gmail.com>.
that's it! Thanks a lot!

Re: Textfield like Google search line