Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by chris holt <ch...@valco-data.com> on 2004/12/03 15:30:56 UTC

Debugging Jetspeed 1.5

Does anybody know how to debug action classes for Jetspeed 1.5?  I
followed the instructions given in this thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg12498.ht
ml but it didn't work.
I don't know if I needed that plugin talked about but I couldn't get it
since that site doesn't exist anymore.
Every time I try to debug tomcat I get the following error:

Failed to connect to remote VM
java.io.IOException: EOF encountered during handshake
org.eclipse.jdi.internal.connect.SocketTransportImpl.PerformHandshake(So
cketTransportImpl.java:151)
org.eclipse.jdi.internal.connect.SocketTransportImpl.attach(SocketTransp
ortImpl.java:48)
org.eclipse.jdi.internal.connect.SocketAttachingConnectorImpl.attach(Soc
ketAttachingConnectorImpl.java:103)
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.SocketAttachConnector.connect(SocketA
ttachConnector.java:131)
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.JavaRemoteApplicationLaunchConfigurat
ionDelegate.launch(JavaRemoteApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java
:75)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfigu
ration.java:569)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin
.java:788)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$6.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:955
)
org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)

Has anybody done this?

Thanks,

Chris