Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2010/03/02 11:59:50 UTC

Re: Error after changing the Person Interface

I'll need some more info than this to go on.

Why are you modifying the Person Interface?

If you want to add extra fields you can just create your own PersonImpl
class and bind it with Guice.

public class FooPersonImpl extends PersonImpl {
  public String getFoo() { .. }
  public void setFoo(String foo) { ... }
}

and in your guice binding do something like this:

bind(Person.class).to(FooPersonImpl.class);