Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Cocoon Newbie <co...@allthatnet.com> on 2004/06/21 21:30:50 UTC

How to include result of external page in flow script

I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere before--cannot seem to
find anything remotely touching this question.

I have a JSP page that pulls UPS rate information and would like to
incorporate it into the shopping cart ("petstore"). Any ideas as to
examples or where to start looking. I know there is cinclude
functionality in Cocoon, but not sure how to "blend" that in into the
flow script.

Thanks for any ideas,

Ed