Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/11/23 02:31:44 UTC

A Proposal for Apache Dubbo(incubating) Hangzhou meetup

Hi Dubbo PMC & community,

Apache Dubbo(incubating) Hangzhou meetup will be held in Hangzhou on
December 1st (Saturday), on behalf of the meetup management committee,
I am proposing the following schedule and request for the permission
from PMC.

* What is the topic focus of the event?
Topics focus on Apache Dubbo (incubating) and its ecosystem

* Who is organizing the event
Apache Dubbo Hangzhou meetup management committee.

* When is the event
Date: 2018.12.1 13:00-18:30
Venue: Block A of International Report Hall, Hangzhou Bay Information
Port 198 Kaidi Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, China

* How many attendees are expected
200~400

* Which marks are requested
Name of "Apache Dubbo (Incubating)"

* How much PMC involvement is there already
PMC is involved with the topic selection.

* How will the event selection work?
Topics will be selected by the meetup management committee.

* Is this for profit or non-profit?
Non-profit

* Schedule:
13:00-13:30:  Check In
13:40-14:10:  How to Participate in Dubbo Community
14:20-14:50:  Dubbo 2.7 Introduction and Demo
15:00-15:30:  Dubbo Practice in Netease Koala
15:30-16:00:  Coffee break
16:00-16:30:  Reinvent Service Governance
16:40-17:10:  Introduction to Sentinel
17:20-17:50:  Troubleshooting Dubbo Application with Arthas
17:50-18:30:  Q&A

I am following [1][2] for the procedure.

Thank Alibaba for sponsoring this event.

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/events.html
[2] http://community.apache.org/events/small-events.html

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: A Proposal for Apache Dubbo(incubating) Hangzhou meetup

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 10:46 AM Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Huxing,
>
> The agenda looks good. Here's one more small thing I'd like you to help
> here. Would you mind to forecast this event on Dubbo's website too if the
> agenda is already finalized.

Sure, I will do when the proposal is approved. Let's wait for a few more time.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Huxing,

Posted by "1783971106@qq.com" <17...@qq.com>.
Hi, i am instering in the meetup 。Does everyone can participate in this meetup? Does there need an identity authentication

1783971106@qq.com

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
You can register here [1] . It's all free :)

Cheers,
-Ian.

1. http://www.huodongxing.com/event/3467333809600