Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2009/10/30 12:16:23 UTC

New JIRAs for OSGification - easy way to get involved

Hi,

Just rised a couple of JIRAs for our OSGification. Anybody fancy
giving it a try? Some are awaiting their leaders and although the
others are assigned to me I don't claim their exclusive ownership. I'd
love having others involved in the process.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1093 Run OpenEJB within
OSGi platform
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1094 Deploy EJBs (as
bundles) to OSGified OpenEJB
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1095 Allow deploying new
containers as bundles
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1096 Remove hard
dependency on javax.transaction.TransactionManager when it's not used
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1097 Remove hard
dependency on SecurityService when it's not used
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1098 Example of accessing
EJBs deployed onto bundlized OpenEJB with OSGi ejb client

Should you think about any other tasks that need to be reported in
JIRA go on and do us a favor reporting it yourself :]

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski