Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sgomez <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/18 10:46:47 UTC

Accessing WS-Security with a Smart Card

Hello.

I need to access a web service secured with WS-Security using a Smart Card.
If I had the security certificate in local, I know I could set the
http:sslParameters with the path of the keystore and its keystore password,
but this is not the case.

I suppose I will have to extend either servicemix-http or servicemix-cxf to
support reading smart cards, but I don't know if there is an easier
workaround.

Is there anything similar already implemented? If not, I would appreciate
any kind of indication as to what would be the best way to solve this
problem.

Best regards.

Sebastian Gomez