Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org> on 2007/04/15 00:43:29 UTC

Revision 528479 broke windows build - Applying slightly modified version of patch for HARMONY-3570 ([classlib][awt] Png decoder does not work on Linux x86_64)

This commit seems to have broken the Windows build [1][2] - Applying
slightly modified version of patch for HARMONY-3570 ([classlib][awt]
Png decoder does not work on Linux x86_64).

It causes a compiler warning, which is treated as an error in the file
pngdecoder.c at line 337. The comparison is between a signed and an
unsigned type.

If someone can fix it shortly, cool, otherwise I'll roll it back a little later.

-Nathan

[1] https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=528479
[2] https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/awt/src/main/native/gl/shared/pngdecoder.h?r1=482580&r2=528479&diff_format=h

Re: Revision 528479 broke windows build - Applying slightly modified version of patch for HARMONY-3570 ([classlib][awt] Png decoder does not work on Linux x86_64)

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.
(better late than never)
Thanks guys. I've committed the corrected version of the patch a few days ago.

Alexei

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
Nathan,