Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/12 15:06:47 UTC

Re: How to proper use DistributedCacheServer ?

If you use the provided DMC client and server, then you have to point it at
one of the servers (not local host), and it is single point of failure.

There are other client implementations that use Redis, HBase, Couchbase,
and maybe others. These can give you HA.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile