Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2017/11/27 12:54:10 UTC

Nailing down Apache NetBeans (incubating) 9.0 Beta

Hi all,

The Alpha release is a +1 for everyone involved so far in the IPMC vote:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ae06af5a10d99a14e35a0fee8a8e35e91505b85293549f8152a075d4@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

We should wrap that up this week.

In the meantime, here are some thoughts on what we need to do to nail down
the Beta release:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+9.0+Beta

Comments/additions/etcs -- welcome.

Thanks,

Gj

RE: Nailing down Apache NetBeans (incubating) 9.0 Beta

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,
 In order to reduce the false positive rat file there is a pull request [1] that binds with git to ignore source not under version control. May help reducing effort.

Regards
Eric

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/252

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.