Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/12 21:31:01 UTC

Re: WSS4J in the real word for more than 1 client

CIARO LUCA,

Following this links you will find the anwers to your question.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WsFx/wss4jParameters
[2]http://ws.apache.org/wss4j/apidocs/org/apache/ws/security/handler/WSHandlerConstants.html#USE_REQ_SIG_CERT
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WsFx/wss4jFAQ#many
[4]
http://archives.devshed.com/forums/apache-92/aw-aw-encryption-not-asking-for-the-right-private-key-815343.html

Answer is :
add this line in the Server part, response

<parameter name="encryptionUser" value="useReqSigCert" />

Hope this helps
Happy AXIS :-)
CIAO

José Ferreiro

Posted by Luca Risello <re...@yahoo.it>.
Hi Josè, Hi everybody,

  if I have understood your method I had to send the client's pubblic key in the SOAP than the server can verify the client digital sign and can encrypt the return message .

  But in this way have I to trust every client by entries in server keystore?

  What is the role of the PWCallback server side?? have I to write(or also by a Db):

  if ("wss4j".equals(pc.getIdentifer())) {
     pc.setPassword("changeit");

  for every client??

  Thanks!!!!!

  Bye!!!

http://mail.yahoo.it

Re: WSS4J in the real word for more than 1 client

Posted by Luca Risello <re...@yahoo.it>.
Hi Josè, Hi everybody,

http://mail.yahoo.it