Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> on 2008/02/08 17:27:40 UTC

Re: Re : [VOTE] Release Apache MINA 1.0.9 and 1.1.6.

Hi,

I did the peon work and released the 1.0.9 and 1.1.6 version of MINA.
The artifact are under sync, they are going to be uploaded to apache
mirror in 24H.

Normally you will find the artifact first here :
http://www.apache.org/dist/mina/

1.0.9 is here, 1.1.6 will come as soon as the lazy Apache machines
decide to synchronize :)

Can you please test the tarballs and report any problems here, it's my
first release, I'm a bit anxious :)

I'll try to fire the announcement tomorrow when the mirrors are updated.

Have a nice weekend,

Julien

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Julien Vermillard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did the peon work and released the 1.0.9 and 1.1.6 version of MINA.
> The artifact are under sync, they are going to be uploaded to apache
> mirror in 24H.
>
> Normally you will find the artifact first here :
> http://www.apache.org/dist/mina/
>
> 1.0.9 is here, 1.1.6 will come as soon as the lazy Apache machines
> decide to synchronize :)
>
> Can you please test the tarballs and report any problems here, it's my
> first release, I'm a bit anxious :)
>
> I'll try to fire the announcement tomorrow when the mirrors are updated.
>
> Have a nice weekend,
>
> Julien

Julien, thanks a lot !

cordialement, regards,