Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jean-Marie Pitre <jm...@cofisun.com> on 2006/10/26 09:31:28 UTC

RE : Re: several html forms

Thank you for your reply.
In fact, I have several forms with same name; Each form is generated by the iterate close.
I would like to that to avoid to post all data in the formbean.

Regards,
Jean-Marie.

Posted by Puneet Lakhina <pu...@gmail.com>.
On 10/26/06, Jean-Marie Pitre <jm...@cofisun.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your reply.
> In fact, I have several forms with same name; Each form is generated by
> the iterate close.
> I would like to that to avoid to post all data in the formbean.

This thing should have no problem fundamentally, as long as you can resolve
which form amongst your number of  forms has been posted, I mean through
some id field, i.e. you should know which item to update or so...

Regards,
> Jean-Marie.

Puneet