Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Bernhard2 <Be...@gaia-group.com> on 2006/10/17 10:08:51 UTC

Where to find org.apache.activemq.spring.ActiveMQConnectionFactory

Hello,

I'm running my first test with ActiveMQ 4.1 and Spring2. The ActiveMQ
documentation here uses a class
org.apache.activemq.spring.ActiveMQConnectionFactory, but I can not find the
class in any jar file.

Who can help me here? Where is the jar that contains the class?

Regards,

Bernhard

Re: Where to find org.apache.activemq.spring.ActiveMQConnectionFactory

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Thanks for the tip.  page updated.

On 10/17/06, Bernhard2 <Be...@gaia-group.com> wrote:

> I filed http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-986 for the ActiveMQ
> developers to update the web page.
>
> Thx so far!
>
> Bernhard

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Where to find org.apache.activemq.spring.ActiveMQConnectionFactory

Posted by Bernhard2 <Be...@gaia-group.com>.

Posted by Bernhard2 <Be...@gaia-group.com>.
> You are using the old maven 1 repo. Try the maven 2 repo I pointed you at
before...

> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT/

Hmm I do not use Maven right now.

As I already wrote: I use the directory which is mentioned on the official
activemq web page. Please go to www.activemq.org, then "Download" and
finally to "Latest Release". Here you are pointed to the directory I always
mentioned.

So this means that the link on the download page is not correct.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
You are using the old maven 1 repo. Try the maven 2 repo I pointed you
at before...

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT/

On 10/17/06, Bernhard2 <Be...@gaia-group.com> wrote:

> > Thats the oldest one :) Try  one from October
>
> Hmm I opened
> http://people.apache.org/repository/incubator-activemq/distributions/ and
> sorted all entries by date. The version from July is the newest one in this
> directory. Is the upload process broken?

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: Where to find org.apache.activemq.spring.ActiveMQConnectionFactory

Posted by Bernhard2 <Be...@gaia-group.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--

James