Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by na...@reactor8.com on 2016/01/26 22:12:12 UTC

docs, getting started, ux of bigtop contribs

Hey Bigtoppers,

With a little flurry of new activity to kick off 2016, think we can use this
as push to gather notes and new docs on the process to look towards
continual improvement of the process of new folks adding their perspective
component.

I will try to keep pulse of the latest activity and follow up with some
people directly to see where we can pull out some tribal knowledge and
include as part of new docs.

I have created this jira for tracking:

Re: docs, getting started, ux of bigtop contribs

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Ah, that's way better idea!

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.