Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by 肖金明 <xi...@163.com> on 2021/05/28 02:28:25 UTC

gateway solution excel upload and download

hi,all
I have a problem ,my rpc service is dubbo,when front need upload or download excel, is there a good solution ?

Re: gateway solution excel upload and download

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi

at org.apache.shenyu.plugin.dubbo.common.response.DubboResponsePluginss

you can used exchange.getResponse().getHeaders().setContentType

thanks!

肖金明 <xi...@163.com> 于2021年5月28日周五 上午10:28写道: