Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2014/10/16 18:45:31 UTC

Email flood

Hi guys,

just back from office, and there are 150 Directory related mails. I'm
not sure if I can read all of them. But keep up the good pace :)

Kind Regard,
Stefan

Re: Email flood

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 16/10/14 18:45, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> just back from office, and there are 150 Directory related mails. I'm
> not sure if I can read all of them. But keep up the good pace :)
Ahhh ! Most of them are generated by Buildbot, due to some modifications
in the site template (each modification done in the templates will
generate 5 mails).

It should be over now...