Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org> on 2007/04/26 14:09:49 UTC

Re: svn commit: r532716 - /lenya/trunk/src/modules-core/linking/java/src/org/apache/lenya/cms/cocoon/source/DocumentSourceFactory.java

andreas@apache.org wrote:
> Author: andreas
> Date: Thu Apr 26 04:52:13 2007
> New Revision: 532716

> Log:
> Forward revision parameter from the DocumentSourceFactory to the RepositorySourceFactory. This is a part of the fix for bug 42242.

works for me now. revisions are displayed properly.
one issue, though: BXE seems to generate two revisions for each "save
and exit", a second apart. can anybody confirm this?
bug or feature? if the latter, how do i switch it off?

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

Kurt is up in heaven now.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jörn Nettingsmeier schrieb:
> andreas@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: andreas
>> Date: Thu Apr 26 04:52:13 2007
>> New Revision: 532716

>> Log:
>> Forward revision parameter from the DocumentSourceFactory to the
>> RepositorySourceFactory. This is a part of the fix for bug 42242.
>
> works for me now. revisions are displayed properly.
> one issue, though: BXE seems to generate two revisions for each "save
> and exit", a second apart. can anybody confirm this?
> bug or feature?

I guess it's a bug. Would you mind filing it? TIA!

-- Andreas