Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Vincenzo D'Amore <v....@gmail.com> on 2015/02/20 10:41:47 UTC

tomee-maven-plugin: Goal tomee:deploy

Hi All,

I'm starting to use the tomee-maven-plugin to deploy my wars inside a Tomee
instance.
But when Tomee is restarted all wars deployed using tomee:deploy disappear.

Is this the correct behaviour?

--
Vincenzo D'Amore
email: v.damore@gmail.com

Re: tomee-maven-plugin: Goal tomee:deploy

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
no but you can set systemVariables in the plugin itself

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by Vincenzo D'Amore <v....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
yes

you need to put openejb.deployer.save-deployments=true on server side
in conf/system.properties or in systemVariables on client side