Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "V.A, Chandan" <ch...@sap.com> on 2013/11/05 14:34:12 UTC

Fix for Build Failure due to missing eclipselink 2.3.1 in central maven

Hello All
In order to fix the build failure that is arising due to missing eclipse link jar:2.3.1 in central maven, I would like to add the following section to parent pom.xml

<repositories>
<repository> <!-- not just for eclipse link but in general -->
                <id>oss.sonatype.org</id>
                <name>OSS Sonatype Staging</name>
                <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging</url>
</repository>
<repository> <!-For Eclipse Link prior to 2.4.2 -->
   <id>EclipseLink</id>
   <url>http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo</url>
</repository>
</repositories>

As explained in section "Repositories" - http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Maven

Is this fine?

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Chandan VA

RE: Fix for Build Failure due to missing eclipselink 2.3.1 in central maven

Posted by "V.A, Chandan" <ch...@sap.com>.
Ok, I did quick check with 2.5.1 version of eclipse link (the latest one) and all scenarios are working that were working with 2.3.1.

So, I will push the change to parent pom by removing the reference to repository -

<repository> <!-For Eclipse Link prior to 2.4.2 -->
   <id>EclipseLink</id>
   <url>http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo</url>
</repository>

But will keep reference to oss.sonatype.org repository.

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Chandan VA

For the moment I think this is fine. Do you think we can go with the
latest and greatest version of eclipselink in future?

Stephan

Posted by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
+1