Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2010/09/10 17:24:40 UTC

Database backed resource bundle for internationalization?

I would like to use a database instead of properties files as the source of the resource bundle used for displaying text on a web page. So instead of a properties file for each locale, the locale, key, and values would be stored in a database.

What is the best way to implement this?

Paul Spencer

Re: Database backed resource bundle for internationalization?

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
Implementing and registering your own ResourceBundle class
http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/guide/intl/intl.doc.html#23039