Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com> on 2007/11/06 15:30:26 UTC

Re: is arrow Head line in POI HSSF available?

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, Babu kumar Thannasi wrote:
>  As of now we do not have "HSSFSimpleShape.LINESTYLE_ARROWHEAD " . so i
> could not draw a line with Arrow head.

Your best bet is to:
* create a file with excel with no arrow
* save a copy of it
* open the copy in excel, and set the linestyle to what you want
* compare the two files (using the tools in poifs.dev or hssf.dev), and
    figure out what the value is we'd need to set to get the arrowhead
* let us know, and we'll add that constant to poi

Nick

Re[2]: is arrow Head line in POI HSSF available?

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
1. You can checkout the latest version from svn
http://poi.apache.org/subversion.html

2. Download the source code for POI 3.0.1 from an Apache download
mirror.

Yegor

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, Babu kumar Thannasi wrote:
> Hello ,  where can i find poifs.dev or hssf.dev ?

Those are short for the packages
 	org.apache.poi.poifs.dev
and
 	org.apache.poi.hssf.dev

Nick

Re: is arrow Head line in POI HSSF available?

Posted by Babu kumar Thannasi <ba...@yahoo.com>.

http://mail.yahoo.com