Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2001/06/13 19:09:10 UTC

C2 - Dynamically choose XSL-Template in XSP

Hello.

This is my problem: With Cocoon 1 I created a XSP-Page, which builds an
XML-Stream using the ESQL TagLib from a Database. The Path for the XSL
to use was also fetched from the database and applyed using the
following statement:

      <xsp:pi target="xml-stylesheet">
        href="<esql:get-string column="TemplateURL"/>"
        type="text/xsl"
      </xsp:pi>

Unfortunately this approach does not work with Cocoon2, where the
XSL-Transformation is defined in the pipeline-Definition. How is this
possible to solve this with Cocoon2?

Stefan