Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Smart <jf...@aacom.fr> on 2003/12/17 20:43:56 UTC

Re: *****SPAM*****Re: Generate Java class from xml?

There's also XMLBeans (http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/) , which, unlike
Castor, works with JDK 1.4...

Posted by John Ferguson Smart <jf...@aacom.fr>.
Must be a new anti-spam filter on the mail server, I guess...

--
John Ferguson Smart, PhD
Directeur de Projet

AACOM - L'Informatique communicante
120 rue du Marin Blanc - Z.I. des Paluds
13685 Aubagne Cedex
tel : 04.42.72.65.69 - fax : 04.42.72.65.68
Web : http://www.aacom.fr

Re: *****SPAM*****Re: Generate Java class from xml?

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
John,
this is off-topic, but why does your message header contain the word
*******SPAM****** ?

On 12/17/2003 08:43 PM&nbsp;John Smart wrote:
> There's also XMLBeans (http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/) , which, unlike
> Castor, works with JDK 1.4...
>
> Martin Gainty wrote:
>
>> Castor (http://www.castor.org) which generate the java classes with
>> marshall
>> and unmarshall methods, but it is not finished, doesn't care to
>> namespaces,
>> owns severals bugs ...
>>
>> The second one is Xml Spy 5.0, it generate classes from an xsd file which
>> wrap on the Dom Tree, but all facets are not implemented as
>> enumeration ...
>> but I think that a better version will come soon. Generates JAXP
>> compliant
>> Java Beans
>> http://www.altova.com/features_java.html
>>
>> -Martin
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicky" <ja...@yahoo.com>

>>> Vicky

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian

Re: Generate Java class from xml?

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Hmm, looks pretty good but it doesn't seem to do what I need. Thanks
though.

>>> http://www.google.com/search?q=jakarta+digester
>>> http://www.javaranch.com/newsletter/August2003/

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Hi Christopher,

Posted by Christopher Milton <cm...@yahoo.com>.

--- John Smart <jf...@aacom.fr> wrote:
> There's also XMLBeans (http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/) , which, unlike
> Castor, works with JDK 1.4...
>
> Martin Gainty wrote:
>
> >Castor (http://www.castor.org) which generate the java classes with marshall
> >and unmarshall methods, but it is not finished, doesn't care to namespaces,
> >owns severals bugs ...
> >
> >The second one is Xml Spy 5.0, it generate classes from an xsd file which
> >wrap on the Dom Tree, but all facets are not implemented as enumeration ...
> >but I think that a better version will come soon. Generates JAXP compliant
> >Java Beans
> >http://www.altova.com/features_java.html
> >
> >-Martin

=====