Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mathias Tiberghien <ma...@everdyn.com> on 2016/09/28 14:11:52 UTC

Questions about Custom Processor Design

Hi,

I'm working on Nifi Custom Processors and I really enjoy it!

I have a couple of questions:

-          Is it possible to change the the allowed values based on a
property change? Here is my scenario: I have a PropertyDescriptor named
Connexion which contains DBCPService elements. When the user select one of
the connection, I want to update the DataTable PropertyDescriptor listing
the Tables related to the Connexion Property. Can I do that?

-          Is it possible to build my own Property editor, or at least
extends an existing? I have a File Path PropertyDescriptor and I should have
a FileBrowser instead of having to type the file path

-          Is it possible to set the default Schedule Property on a Custom
Processor?

Thanks,

Mathias

Mathias TIBERGHIEN

R&D Manager - Developer

Cell. : +33(0)6 27 58 13 68

87 Bd Chanzy

93100 Montreuil

France

Tel : +33(0)4 42 53 48 03

 <http://www.everdyn.com/> www.everdyn.com

Follow us on...  <https://twitter.com/everdyners> Twitter and
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Everdyn/446751742027023> Facebook

---

Avis : Ce courriel (incluant ses éventuelles pièces jointes) peut contenir
des informations confidentielles et/ou protégées ou dont la diffusion est
restreinte. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, vous ne devez ni le
copier, ni l'utiliser, ni en divulguer le contenu a quiconque. Merci d'en
avertir immédiatement l’expéditeur et d'effacer ce courriel de
votre système. Everdyn décline toute responsabilité en cas de corruption
par virus, d’altération ou de falsification de ce courriel lors de sa
transmission par voie électronique. Warning : This email (including any
attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information or
information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this
message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose
its content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments from
your system. Everdyn disclaims any and all liability if this email
transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
------------------------------------Everdyn SARL (451 527 477 RCS Aix En
Provence) - Siege social: 14 Rue Peyssonnel 13100 Aix En Provence

Fwd: Questions about Custom Processor Design

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mathias,

I responded to this email on Wednesday, but I'm not sure if it went through
because I'm not seeing it when looking in ponymail, so I am resending.

Hope this helps.

-Bryan