Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/07/17 16:29:12 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.1

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.7.1 release of Apache
DeltaSpike out.
The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).

The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
the vote passed.

Please take a look at the 1.7.1 release artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [4]).

Users:
The release notes can be found at [5].  In addition, you are strongly
encouraged to test your apps against the proposed release.

PS: Special thanks for some of the external contributors on this
release: Valentin Maechler, Tibor Digana, Xavier Dury, and Ivan Junckes
Filho - remember, we can't do this without a community of contributors!

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why..............

John

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1039/
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1039/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.7.1/deltaspike-1.7.1-source-release.zip
[3] https://github.com/johnament/deltaspike/tree/ds-1.7.1
[4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[5] http://s.apache.org/DeltaSpike_1.7.1

Result (was Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.1)

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
All,

Thank you for reviewing the release and voting

3 binding +1 votes (pmc):
Romain Manni-Bucau, Jason Porter and John Ament

0 non-binding +1 votes:

0 -1 votes

As a result, the vote passes.  I'll continue the release steps.

John

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Before I forget here's my +1

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.