Posted to announce@httpd.apache.org by Silpi Nagpal <si...@techsaga.es> on 2016/06/17 08:03:01 UTC

PHP/ Wordpress website/ CRM solution

Hi,

I am Silpi, a Web Development Manager in (India) and I work with
100+experienced IT professionals who are into:

Website Designing, Web Development, PHP development, e-Commerce solutions,
SEO Services and Content Writing, PPC Services.

May I know if you are interested in any of these services?

If you are interested, then I can send you our past work details, company
information and an affordable quotation with the best offer.

Look at the Special offered Packages which can build your online
recognition and increase your profit margins.

You can give me your Skype id or Phone number to discuss more.

Thanks & Regards,

Silpi

Web Development Executive