Posted to user@oodt.apache.org by Thomas Bennett <lm...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 13:54:29 UTC

Fwd: filemgr directory

Hi Etienne,

I've cc'ed the OODT user group.

You'll want to choose a hierarchical product type where 'blah1' is the
directory that contains the all the files that you wish to ingest as a
single product.

Something like:

./filemgr-client --url http://localhost:9000 --operation --ingestProduct
--productName blah1 --productStructure Hierarchical --productTypeName
BlahProduct --metadataFile file:///tmp/blah1.txt.met
--refs file:///tmp/blah1

>From what I understand you'll need to define your new BlahProduct in your
product-types.xml.

Cheers,