Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Caleandro <ka...@katamail.com> on 2006/12/01 09:22:54 UTC

R: Validate a SOAP 1.1 (fault)response message

Hi Peter and keshlam

thanks for your kind replies, they has been very  helpful. I corrected the
message and all goes fine.
(Now I'm about to dismiss XMLSPY ;-) ).
Vito
Posted by Caleandro <ka...@katamail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Ok, Ok , I was joking when I said I'm dismissing XMLspy !  :-)
Thanks to Guillaume and others, very appreciated clarifications.
Greetings,
Vito
Posted by Peter McCracken <pe...@ca.ibm.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Lebleu <gl...@brixlogic.com>.