Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/04/24 08:08:21 UTC

Question regarding deletePartyRelationship service.

Hello all,

I saw the implementation of service deletePartyRelationship
In the service it use remove-value which deletes the record form the
database. But here i think It should expire.

Please make me correct if i am wrong.

Thanks
Sumit Pandit

Re: Question regarding deletePartyRelationship service.

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Usually for "join" entities with effective dates (from/thru dates)
(like PartyRelationship) the delete service does actually delete the
record. If you want to expire the record, just use the update service.

-David