Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@periapt.com> on 2001/02/18 18:05:23 UTC

Re: Tomcat 4.0 Class Loader Reorganization

Hi,

I build tomcat-4.0 from CVS this morning and tried it with
the TDK and everything looks good! No "sealing violoation",
and the XML-RPC service which requires xerces started
up without a hitch. It was starting the XML-RPC service
which made the "sealing violation" visible. I haven't
tried Jetspeed but I assume it will fix the problem
they are seeing as well. Thanks!

jvz.