Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@apache.org> on 2022/12/01 16:05:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release Airflow 2.5.0 from 2.5.0rc3

Hey fellow Airflowers,

I have cut Airflow 2.5.0rc3. This email is calling a vote on the release,
which will last at least 24 hours, from Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 4:04
pm UTC
until Friday, December 2, 2022 at 4:04 pm UTC, and until 3 binding +1 votes
have been received. This release is accelerated (after RC1/RC2).

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=8&iso=20221202T1604&p1=1440

Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow 2.5.0rc3 is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/2.5.0rc3/

*apache-airflow-2.5.0-source.tar.gz* is a source release that comes with
INSTALL instructions.
*apache-airflow-2.5.0.tar.gz* is the binary Python "sdist" release.
*apache_airflow-2.5.0-py3-none-any.whl* is the binary Python wheel "binary"
release.

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but all members of the community
are encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

The test procedure for PMCs and Contributors who would like to test this RC
are described in
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_AIRFLOW.md\#verify-the-release-candidate-by-pmcs

Please note that the version number excludes the `rcX` string, so it's now
simply 2.5.0. This will allow us to rename the artifact without modifying
the artifact checksums when we actually release.

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/2.5.0rc3/RELEASE_NOTES.rst

Changes since 2.5.0rc2:
*Bug Fixes*:
- Gracefully handle whole config sections being renamed (#28008)
- allow scroll in triggered dag runs modal (#27965)
- Apply more masking on audit logs (#27994)
- Pass in session appropriately to _clear_dag_tis (#28003)

Cheers,
Ephraim

Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow 2.5.0 from 2.5.0rc3

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Posted by Xiaodong Deng <xd...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)