Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2002/01/20 19:05:33 UTC

RE: cgi problems

> From: Tim B [mailto:apache@law.com]
> So I checked my logs and found this error
> [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled
> (wrapper:/usr/sbin/suexec)

Please look more carefully.  There should be more relevant messages in the
error log.  Also look for the suexec.log file.  This may also contain
relevant information.

> Also I found another error in the logs that
> tells me
> [NameVirtualHost  24.xxx.xxx.xxx:port has no
> virtual host.

This is unrelated, but it shows that your virtual hosts are not configured
correctly.  In particular, it means you have a NameVirtualHost line
mentioning a particular IP address (and possibly port), but you don't have
any <VirtualHost> sections matching it.

Joshua.