Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2010/06/15 09:01:41 UTC

[VOTE] Henry Saputra Approved as Shindig Committer

The results are in and Henry Saputra is approved as an Apache Shindig
committer and PMC member.  Congratulations Henry!

+1 Votes
Paul, Ziv, Chico, Jacky, Jasvir, Chirag, John (binding)
Jan, Mat, Balachandar (non binding)

Re: [VOTE] Henry Saputra Approved as Shindig Committer

Posted by chico charlesworth <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats n welcome aboard

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,