Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2005/12/08 14:15:09 UTC

[J2] Current TCK compliance state

Team,

I've just run the TCK again on the latest Jetspeed-2 trunk and it still passes!
As I'm going to fly out to San Diego for the ApacheCon tomorrow morning, I might not be able
to run the tests again before the 2.0-FINAL tag is set.
So, I want to ask you all to be very careful with what to check in before the release
so TCK compliance of the 2.0-FINAL release is not endangered.

As soon as I arrive in San Diego, I'll run the TCK again and let you all know where we stand.

Good luck to you all with the final steps for the release!

Regards, Ate