Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 05:29:26 UTC

Re: Time to mark major Cordova release & remove committed node_modules?

+1

If the repo does not support node 4 in the master branch, then the version
should be a major bump.
When it gets released, and what else makes it in is a separate discussion
as I see it.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
I expanded the third step in CB-14241 to both remove
bundledDependencies entry from package.json and remove the committed
node_modules directory.

The second step was already tracked in CB-14063, should have added
this info before.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.