Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sandeep Mellacheruvu <m....@gmail.com> on 2015/06/13 03:36:44 UTC

How to split using multiple parameters

Hi,

I have a json document which has multiple json arrays and inner json
objects. From the documentation it seems like there is only one split
parameter. Following is the sample JSON that I have.

Can anyone help me in splitting this json ? Also I do not need some of the
fields like websites, so can I also ignore such fields altogether ?

{
    "groups": [
        {
            "name": "Airlines"
        },
        {
            "name": "Industrial Design"
        },
        {},
        {}
    ],
    "family_name": "Volante",
    "locality": "Chile",
    "industry": "Civil Engineering",
    "num_connections": "500+",
    "websites": [
        {
            "description": "Personal Website"
        }
    ],
    "summary": "Ingeniero Civil Industrial UC y Magister en Innovación UAI.
Mis áreas de interés son la Innovación Empresarial, las Tecnologías de
Información, la Gestión de Operaciones y Logística",
    "headline": "Value Senior Advisor en SAP",
    "given_name": "Martin",
    "full_name": "Martin Volante",
    "skills": [
        "Business Intelligence",