Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2015/02/25 21:33:25 UTC

bulk updating test output / corpus ?

I have a number of algorithms that output complicated data structures and I
have tests verifying the output.

Often, I’ll make one small change, which will then cascade and invalidate
all the tests causing them to fail.  The NEW output is correct but now I
need to go through and update all my tests which can take 30-50 minutes.

Is there a way to store this data in a side file and then set a flat to
reburn the side files?  This way I can validate the git diff and if it’s
correct I can commit in bulk.

Kevin

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com