Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Pill, Juergen" <Ju...@softwareag.com> on 2001/08/20 12:50:50 UTC

RE: Include indexstore in release (Re: cvs commit: jakarta-slid e/src/webdav/client/src/org/apache/commons/httpclient/methods PutMethod .java)

Hello Dirk,

Do you want the Search interfaces to be released too?

We could release WebDAV class1/2 and security only, if you want to play
around with the search interfaces/implementations.

Best regards

juergen