Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2011/08/09 17:50:16 UTC

FactStore, what media-type to submit facts?

Hi

I'm trying to lean more about stanbol and taking notes on my
expirience here: https://farewellutopia.com/blog

Currently I'm stuck trying to use FactStore following the examples on
http://wiki.iks-project.eu/index.php/FactStore_Specification

I created a Fact Scheme but I fail adding facts. What media-type does
faactstore expect? The following request doesn't work:

POST /factstore/facts HTTP/1.1

OpenSSL/0.9.8o zlib/1.2.3.4 libidn/1.18

Host: localhost:8080

Accept: */*

{ "@context" : {   "iks" : "http://iks-project.eu/ont/",   "upb" :
"http://upb.de/persons/" }, "@profile"     : "iks:employeeOf",
"person"       : { "@iri" : "upb:bnagel" }, "organization" : { "@iri"
: "http://uni-paderborn.de"}}

HTTP/1.1 415 Unsupported Media Type

Cache-Control: must-revalidate,no-cache,no-store

Server: Jetty(6.1.x)

Cheers,
Reto

Re: FactStore, what media-type to submit facts?

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
Hi Fabian

Without content-type header I could submit the "fact". I couldn't
however retrieve the assertion back, neither by the json
query-protocol nor using sparql.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Reto,

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: FactStore, what media-type to submit facts?

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
Hi Fabian,

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Reto,

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: FactStore, what media-type to submit facts?

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
Hi Fabian

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,