Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by mohannbr <mo...@rediffmail.com> on 2008/02/06 16:49:00 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache error Please Help!

 We found the following error while starting apache ..

 Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp4.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp4.so: cannot restore segment prot after
reloc: Permission denied
pls help us find a solution quickly, since we desperately need Apache to run
php programs.

Re: [users@httpd] Apache error Please Help!

Posted by mohannbr <mo...@rediffmail.com>.

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.