Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by pranjal deka <pr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/02/21 11:27:02 UTC

[users@httpd] showstopper mod_jk.so error

hi
 Right now i am facing one more problem.
   I am using apache2,jboss 1.0.4,suselinux10.
 I compiled apache and mod_jk file in the same  environment
 suselinux10.
   Then the connection between between apache and jboss
 was working fine.The i modified  mod_jk.conf and worker.properties
 file for setting up load balancing between two jboss server.
   After that i tried to connect apache with jboss the it showed the error----
 "STARTING HTTPD2 (PREFORK) HTTPD2-PREFORK: SYNTEX ERROR ON THE LINE 204 OF /ETC/APACHE2/HTTPD.CONF: SYNTEX ERROR ON LINE 3 OF /ETC/APACHE2/MOD_JK.CONF: API MODULE STRUCTURE 'JK-MODULE' IN FILE /USR/LIB/APACHE2/MOD-JK.SO IS GRABLED. PERHAPS THIS IS NOT AN APACHE MODULE DSO?"
 Then i nullify the changes i made on mod_jk.conf and worker.properties
 file,but the same error is coming while i am trying to connect apache2 with jboss.
 Please tell me what to do .this  problem is killing me.
 regards,
 pranjal deka