Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Guillaume Rousse <Gu...@univ-reunion.fr> on 2000/04/01 17:36:09 UTC

How to compile mod_jserv from tomcat sources ?

I need to compile mod_jserv, as the precompiled version crashes.
The source file seems to be present if the jakarta_tomcat source
archive, in src/native/apache/jserv. But how to compile it ?
Running build.sh dist, or build.sh build don't produce it.
Cheers
--
Guillaume Rousse

Iremia - Universit� de la R�union
15 avenue Ren� Cassin, BP 7151
97715 Saint Denis, messagerie cedex 9
Tel:0262938330 Fax:0262938260 ICQ:10756815

And now, some words for our sponsor :
Explosives, guns, assassination, conspiracy, primers, detonators, Kakadan,
initiators, main charge, nuclear charges, ambush, sniping, motorcade, IRS,
ETA, FARC, Cuba, Castro, Che Guevara, revolution, ATTAC, BATF, jtf-6...

Re: How to compile mod_jserv from tomcat sources ?

Posted by Guillaume Rousse <Gu...@univ-reunion.fr>.
I always had problems with pre-compiled versions of mod_jserv, either for JServ
of for Tomcat, preventing any servlet to run, with error message such as
'module compiled with EAPI support may crash, please recompile'.

Only place where i found the source ready to be compiled is in JServ, but i
don't know if those two versions have already differencied or not.

--
Guillaume

Le sam, 01 avr 2000, vous avez �crit :

Posted by Guillaume Rousse <Gu...@univ-reunion.fr>.
Don't worry anymore, i just found the answer in the user guide...