Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/01 10:41:53 UTC

Build errors on bleeding edge

Hi,

I git pulled to my existing repo today and got the following errors on
building again:

[ERROR] Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4 or one of
its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor
for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:jar:1.4: Could not
transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:pom:1.4
from/to central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Connection reset ->
[Help 1]

Some problem with my configuration?

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: Build errors on bleeding edge

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
I set JAVA_HOME to point to JDK7

Posted by Marko Jevtic <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Building a couple of times worked fine. Thanks Antov and others!

Posted by Ognen Duzlevski <og...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 6:31 AM, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any hackable solution to this problem,please?

You can also try and get a micro instance on AWS in the free tier and build
there temporarily until you resolve your network issues (if maven is small
enough to build on a micro instance, it is Java after all ;). I doubt
though that these issues are on your end...

Re: Build errors on bleeding edge

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Atri,

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Anton,

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Atri,

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Atri,

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
 mvn -v
Apache Maven 3.0.4
Maven home: /usr/share/maven

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Atri,

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Anton,

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Atri,

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Marko,

Posted by Marko Jevtic <ma...@gmail.com>.
Atri,

You seem to have a network problem with maven connecting to the central repository. Are you running behind some proxy? Or anything else in your network that could cause connection reset?

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.