Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Ernie Burghardt <bu...@vmware.com> on 2021/03/23 17:56:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Geode Committer - Matt Reddington

The Apache Geode Project Management Committee has invited Matt Reddington to join the Geode as a Committer and we are pleased to announce he has
accepted.

Please join me in welcoming Mat!

Best regards,
EB
On behalf of the Apache Geode PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Geode Committer - Matt Reddington

Posted by Nabarun Nag <nn...@vmware.com>.
Welcome!! πŸ’―

Regards
Naba