Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2008/05/07 16:29:42 UTC

Build test not working ?

Hi,

    I can't make a build clean; build; build test on my environment.
    I get the following error :

* [55/29]   [2/34]    21.349s 12.0Kb  samples-b/locationmap/index.html
X [0]
samples-b/locationmap/D:\duc\forrest\build/test_skinned_site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/rewrite.index
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request:
samples-b/locationmap/D:\duc\forrest\build/test_skinned_site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/rewrite.index
* [58/26]   [0/0]     0.093s 8.2Kb
samples-c/showonlywhenselected/page1.pdf

    and further the following one :

* [74/19]   [0/0]     0.032s 199b
skin/images/rc-t-l-5-1header-2tab-unselected-3tab-unselected.png
ERROR - Error with opening URL
'http://www.google.com/logos/Logo_40wht.gif': Connection timed out: connect
ERROR - Image not available: http://www.google.com/logos/Logo_40wht.gif
* [75/18]   [0/0]     42.37s 15.8Kb  samples-b/embedded_html.pdf

    The first error seems to indicate that a pipeline has changed.
    For the second one, I am behind a proxy and the proxy is taken into
account by the main build file, but it does not seem to be taken into
account with the pdf plugin...

    If one of you has an idea, I can try to correct this...
--
Salutations,
Cyriaque

Re: Build test not working ?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
No problems here, either (using current Forrest Trunk).

As for the proxy problem: FOP resolves image URIs through a
SourceResolver which is provided by the new Cocoon block. So I'd assume
that the proxy settings for Forrest will be applied on the level of
Cocoon so FOP should automatically profit from it. If that doesn't
happen properly I guess some debugging is necessary (assuming Cyriaque
uses Forrest Trunk because the old FOP version was not fully hooked into
Cocoon and thus didn't respect the proxy setting).

On 12.05.2008 05:21:59 David Crossley wrote:
> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >    I can't make a build clean; build; build test on my environment.
>
> Sorry that no-one replied.
>
> >    I get the following error :
> >
> > * [55/29]   [2/34]    21.349s 12.0Kb  samples-b/locationmap/index.html
> > X [0]
> > samples-b/locationmap/D:\duc\forrest\build/test_skinned_site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/rewrite.index
> > BROKEN: No pipeline matched request:
> > samples-b/locationmap/D:\duc\forrest\build/test_skinned_site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/rewrite.index
> > * [58/26]   [0/0]     0.093s 8.2Kb
> > samples-c/showonlywhenselected/page1.pdf
>
> I don't get such error. I am using the current head of trunk,
> are you? Also the forrestbot on our zone, which automatically
> builds the test sites, is not reporting any errors.
>
> I cannot help with the other issue sorry. Perhaps Ferdinand,
> Jeremias, or Johannes, who know more about the new PDF plugin
> and fop-0.94, can help.
>
> -David
>
> >    and further the following one :
> >
> > * [74/19]   [0/0]     0.032s 199b
> > skin/images/rc-t-l-5-1header-2tab-unselected-3tab-unselected.png
> > ERROR - Error with opening URL
> > 'http://www.google.com/logos/Logo_40wht.gif': Connection timed out: connect
> > ERROR - Image not available: http://www.google.com/logos/Logo_40wht.gif
> > * [75/18]   [0/0]     42.37s 15.8Kb  samples-b/embedded_html.pdf
> >
> >    The first error seems to indicate that a pipeline has changed.
> >    For the second one, I am behind a proxy and the proxy is taken into
> > account by the main build file, but it does not seem to be taken into
> > account with the pdf plugin...
> >
> >    If one of you has an idea, I can try to correct this...
> > --
> > Salutations,
> > Cyriaque

Jeremias Maerki