Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2013/08/03 15:33:14 UTC

[WAS Re: Preparing to Release Rat 0.10...]

On 07/31/13 20:32, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> There seems consensus that we should start preparing to release Apache
> Rat 0.10 and, unless anyone else wants to jump in, I'm happy to act as
> release manager. I'll aim to cut a release candidate this weekend, so if
> anyone has anything else that needs to be taken care of before then,
> please jump in.

I've taken a look at a dry run, and everything looks okay to me

The next stage will be to cut, sign and upload a release candidate to
the staging nexus repository[1].

Any objections before I cut a release candidate...?

I hope to cut a release not earlier than tomorrow morning (Sunday), so
please jump in sometime today (Saturday)

(Then follows a period of public review, allowing a chance for issues to
be found and fixed before the candidate is published.)

Robert
[1] https://repository.apache.org/index.html

Re: [WAS Re: Preparing to Release Rat 0.10...]

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 3 August 2013 14:33, Robert Burrell Donkin
<ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> On 07/31/13 20:32, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>>
>> There seems consensus that we should start preparing to release Apache
>> Rat 0.10 and, unless anyone else wants to jump in, I'm happy to act as
>> release manager. I'll aim to cut a release candidate this weekend, so if
>> anyone has anything else that needs to be taken care of before then,
>> please jump in.
>

> I've taken a look at a dry run, and everything looks okay to me
>
> The next stage will be to cut, sign and upload a release candidate to the
> staging nexus repository[1].
>
> Any objections before I cut a release candidate...?

Go for it.

If there are issues, it's easy enough to respin the release candidate.