Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/14 05:14:51 UTC

IMS Manifest stuff

Can someone explain how the IMSManifest stuff is tied in?  The error I
get with Forrestbot is somehow related to that.  Now, I'm doing a grep
to locate the various uses of zip:// and it turns up in the
work/svn-deploy directory under site-author.  So, I look in my source
(xdoc) directory and it's not there.  Anyway, I'm wondering if however
it is tied in is causing my issue.   The docs are located:

site-author/work/svn-deploy/forrest-docs/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/o.a.f.p.i.IMSManifest/repositoryCommand/getSCO/HowTo/repositoryURI/www.burrokeet.org/respotirotyData/...

Thanks,
--tim

Re: IMS Manifest stuff

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Tim Williams wrote:
> Can someone explain how the IMSManifest stuff is tied in?  The error I
> get with Forrestbot is somehow related to that.  Now, I'm doing a grep
> to locate the various uses of zip:// and it turns up in the
> work/svn-deploy directory under site-author.  So, I look in my source
> (xdoc) directory and it's not there.  Anyway, I'm wondering if however
> it is tied in is causing my issue.   The docs are located:
>
> site-author/work/svn-deploy/forrest-docs/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/o.a.f.p.i.IMSManifest/repositoryCommand/getSCO/HowTo/repositoryURI/www.burrokeet.org/respotirotyData/...

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "tied in". It should be a
standard internal plugin.

It uses the jar: protocol to open an IMS manifet editor. It is quite
possible that the handling of this is an extension of the zip: stuff.

Ross

Re: IMS Manifest stuff

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Tim Williams wrote:
> Can someone explain how the IMSManifest stuff is tied in?  The error I
> get with Forrestbot is somehow related to that.  Now, I'm doing a grep
> to locate the various uses of zip:// and it turns up in the
> work/svn-deploy directory under site-author.  So, I look in my source
> (xdoc) directory and it's not there.  Anyway, I'm wondering if however
> it is tied in is causing my issue.   The docs are located:
>
> site-author/work/svn-deploy/forrest-docs/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/o.a.f.p.i.IMSManifest/repositoryCommand/getSCO/HowTo/repositoryURI/www.burrokeet.org/respotirotyData/...

Taking this over to the most recent forrestbot thread:
Re: Forrestbot errors on site-author
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=115310220106014

-David