Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "ahgt sur laposte.net" <ah...@laposte.net> on 2005/06/29 02:34:13 UTC

RE : RE : [REPOST] i18n (M1 or M2): how to set llinks () whith language dependant href

Hello,

Trying to build a web site with M2

When you say (see post here under):
+- src/
    +- site/
       +- apt/
       |  +- fr/
       |  |  +- index.apt  (French version)
       |  +- index.apt     (Default version)
       +- site.xml
       +- fr/
       |  +- apt/
       |  |  +- index.apt  (French version)
       +- site.xml         (Default site descriptor)
       +- site_fr.xml      (French site descriptor)

It looks strange to me : two site.xml under site/ ? Etc...
On the web site, there is no i18n folder structure shown.
Could you explain this more ?
Or tell where to find the doc (if yet ready) ?
I can't get the french version of the web site.

Thank you
Antoine

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

ahgt sur laposte.net wrote:
> Hello,
> When building the site (m2 site:site), with simple site.xml and .apt
> files, I've got an error (see here under).
> For "VM #menuItem"...
> What is VM (virtual machine).

VM = Velocity Macro

> Where this error comes from ?
> Is there a way to know which line in which file ?
>
> [INFO] [site:site]
> [INFO] Velocimacro : added new VM : #banner( id ) : source =
> org/apache/maven/doxia/maven-site.vm
> [INFO] Velocimacro : added new VM : #links( ) : source =
> org/apache/maven/doxia/maven-site.vm
> [INFO] Velocimacro : added new VM : #menuItem( item ) : source =
> org/apache/maven/doxia/maven-site.vm
> [INFO] Velocimacro : added new VM : #mainMenu( ) : source =
> org/apache/maven/doxia/maven-site.vm
> [ERROR] VM #menuItem: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0

I'm not sure it's really an error because the generation works.
I have the same message, but I don't see errors i the velocity template,
if you want to check it, it's there :
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/trunk/maven-plugins/maven-site-plugin/src/main/resources/org/apache/maven/doxia/maven-site.vm?rev=180101&view=markup

Emmanuel

RE : RE : RE : RE : [REPOST] i18n (M1 or M2): how to set llinks () whith language dependant href

Posted by "antoine.h sur laposte.net" <an...@laposte.net>.
Done, and it works fine.
Thanks
Antoine